Wer an Digitalisierung denkt, dem kommen zuerst Computer, Roboter und andere technische Errungenschaften in den Sinn. Die digitale Transformation findet jedoch nicht nur auf der technischen, sondern vor allem auf der psychologischen Ebene statt.
Shape the next generation of plastic packaging solutions with us. We are a family-owned business focusing on the sustainable development and production of innovative packaging systems for a wide range of industries. Join us in paving the way towards an efficient circular economy in the packaging industry. Sustainability and in particular the environmentally conscious use of resources drive all business activities for our clients. Founded in 1955 in Austria, 20,900 colleagues now work together in 181 production facilities in 46 countries.
Regional Human Resources Manager for Africa, Middle East and Turkey (m/f)
Hard / Austria
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY DOING
- Act as strategic partner to the Cluster Head of HR and the local management team to support them in the implementation of the company strategy.
- Work closely with the Cluster Head of HR and the local management team to improve employee work relationships, engagement, development, succession planning, retention and performance.
- Initiate and coordinate effective training and development programs within the region.
- Develop and implement HR processes and policies in cooperation with the Cluster Head of HR to meet organizational needs.
- Provide leadership, guidance and professional development opportunities to the Cluster Head of HR whom you lead functionally and your direct report on regional level.
- Report, monitor and improve all HR related key performance indicators.
- Represent the company towards external Partners/public authorities and ensure legal compliance in all HR Topics.
- Recruit and select new employees
WHAT MAKES YOU GREAT
- University degree in HR, business, economics or similar education
- At least 8 years in-depth professional HR experience in various HR functions (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Labour Relations, Payroll) within an international manufacturing company
- Sound understanding of legal relationships
- Passionate about the growth of the whole company and team spirit promoter
- Hands-on mentality, self-starter attitude and trusted individual
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate and interact with all levels and different nationalities
- Excellent German and English skills
- Willigness and flexibility to travel within Africa, Middle East and Turkey
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING WITH US
- We offer you a long-term development opportunity in a globally active family business
- We offer you responsibilities and challenging tasks
- We offer an exciting area of responsibility within a modern and globally active family business
Ms Judith Arnold, Human Resources, is happy to hear from you. Shell answer any questions that you might have prior to application. Just call +43 5574 602 1088. Please apply online at career.alpla.com.
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF PIONEERS
Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
6971 Hard / Österreich
Legally mandatory note: In line with the minimum salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience.