UX/UI Architect (m/f/x) (Junior/Senior)
We are a group of smart, talented and open-minded people who are revolutionising the construction world with our unique timber-hybrid modular construction system. The CREE technology is continuously being enhanced and updated by the building projects done with and by our license partners. Therefore, knowledge sharing is a primary goal of our evolving platform.
Do you have broad experience with the UX of modern web and mobile applications and want to work in a dynamic team to bring the CREE Platform applications to the next level? Are you interested in users and their behavior, and can you package complex requirements and concepts into simple designs?
Then we would love to welcome you to our CREE Platform Development Team!
- Develop user interaction concepts for digital business models and products with high complexity and in close cooperation with an interdisciplinary team of experts and stakeholders
- Apply UX methods such as persona creation, user-journey mapping, service-design, task-flow analysis, etc.
- Plan and manage prototyping concepts such as A/B tests
- Create and document UX concepts (scribbles, paper mockups, flow charts, wireframe prototypes, UI design mockups, etc.)
- Present your work in workshops with customers and development teams
- Ensure technical feasibility in close collaboration with the software development team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the user-centered design process
- Study in UX and UI design and at least 2 years of experience (junior) or 5 years of experience (senior) in an UX/UI design profession
- Experience in designing user experiences for an international, non-digital-native audience
- Experience with Figma, responsive design, mobile and web-applications
- Service-Design mindset, creating a UX/UI which allows the target personas to consume these services most efficiently
- Experienced in designing for hybrid (web-technology-based) browser, desktop, and mobile applications
- Pro-active, motivated personality, with the ability to work independently and self-organized
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 42.000,00 gross per year for this full time position and offer further additional benefits:
- Impact on shaping the future of the largest industry on the planet towards sustainability
- An interesting field of activity and personal development
- A cooperative working atmosphere in an international working-environment
- Flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Internal & external training
- Modern workplace and working methods
We are looking forward to your application!